|"Weird Al" Yankovic||Gallery|
|"Weird Al" Yankovic|
|Full name||Alfred Matthew Yankovic|
|Nickname(s)||"Weird Al" Yankovic|
|Born||October 23, 1959 (age 60)|
|Appeared in||Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye|
Information on the actor
Alfred Matthew Yankovic, better known by his stage name, "Weird Al" Yankovic, was born on October 23rd, 1959, in Downey, California. He is a singer, songwriter, parodist, record producer, satirist, actor, music video director, film producer, author, comedian, and musician known for parodying the songs and musical style of other artists. Throughout the 1980s to the 2000s, he released many parodies of songs, such as "Eat It", "Fat", "Smells Like Nirvana", and "Amish Paradise". In 2006, Yankovic released his best selling song and instant success, "White & Nerdy". Yankovic released his fourteenth and most recent studio album, Mandatory Fun, on July 15th, 2014.
- At age 58, Yankovic is the second oldest actor to appear in an ERB.
- He is the oldest actor to actually rap, as Arnold Schwarzenegger only appeared as a cameo.
- He is the fourth non-YouTuber guest to appear in an ERB.
- In his "Ridin'" parody "White & Nerdy", Key & Peele guest star as gangsters.
- In several concerts of his Mandatory World tour, Weird Al would play Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye for the audience during costume changes.
- He battled Johnny Depp in an unofficial battle during the 2015 ERB Tour, in which he was portrayed by EpicLLOYD.
- Sir Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye is featured on Medium Rarities, a bonus album included with the boxset Squeeze Box: The Complete Works of "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- Main article: "Weird Al" Yankovic/Gallery