EpicLLOYD as Alfred Hitchcock
|Birth name||Alfred Joseph Hitchcock|
|Nickname(s)||The Master of Suspense|
|Born||August 13, 1899|
Essex, United Kingdom
|Died||April 29, 1980 (aged 80)|
Bel Air, California
|Hair||White (originally black)|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock|
|Release date||December 15, 2014|
|Official vote(s)||51% (Old poll from ERB Website)|
|Location(s)||A black-and-white movie screen|
The Bates Motel
Kill Bill stripes
|Dis Raps For Hire|
Alfred Hitchcock battled Steven Spielberg preceding Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, and Michael Bay in Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock. He also appeared in Dis Raps For Hire - Season 2 Episode 10: Brandon as a cameo. He was portrayed by EpicLLOYD on both occasions.
Information on the rapper
Alfred Joseph Hitchcock was born on August 13th, 1899, in Essex, United Kingdom. He was an English film director and producer, acclaimed in Britain for movies such as The Thirty-Nine Steps. Moving to Hollywood in 1939, Hitchcock went on to host an anthology television show called Alfred Hitchcock Presents which features his now-famous silhouette entrance. Among his later works, notable for their suspense and their technical ingenuity, are the thrillers Strangers on a Train, Psycho, and The Birds.
For his work, Hitchcock has received two Golden Globes, eight Laurel Awards, the first BAFTA award and five lifetime achievement awards. In addition, Hitchcock was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II to Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock, KBE in 1980. He is nicknamed "The Master of Suspense" and is often regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time by movie critics, very commonly listed as the greatest director ever. He died on April 29th, 1980, in Bel Air, California.
That was a close encounter of the turd kind,
But there won't be a pretty ending this time.
Half your billions should go to John Williams!
Now brace yourself as I reveal my brilliance!
I'm the master…of suspense, so intense,
No defense against Hitchcock once he presents! (Ahh!)
My skill is enormous, orchestrate brilliant performance.
You're more horrible than Megan Fox's acting in Transformers!
C'mon! Fish puppets and Muppets to stir the fears up!
I squeeze screams out of chocolate syrup!
I'm the best mamma-jamma ever stood behind the camera!
Damage panderers and haunt you like the last Indiana!
Well that was a close encounter
of the turd kind
But there won't be a happy little ending this time
I'm the master…of suspense
Against Hitchcock once he presents
You wouldn't be anything without me
I'm the one who invented all your
fish puppets and Muppets to stir the fear up
I can squeeze screams from some chocolate syrup
orchestrate a brilliant performance
You're as boring to watch as dialogue in Transformers
Here's the reveal
you may be worth billions,
But half that cash should go straight to John Williams
And not to put your pictures into black and white
But you did Schindler's List for free
Got paid for Amistad, right? Yikes.
I'm the best mamma jamma
ever stood behind a cameras
Hitch put this mainstream (I'll DP E.T. post it on IMDB)
- Hitchcock was first shown in a preview at the very end of a video on ERB's Facebook page for "#TogetherSweater", where he can be seen in the bottom right corner at the very last second.
- He is the fifth rapper to appear in black-and-white.
- He is the third British knight in a rap battle (i.e. addressed as "Sir").
- He is the first rapper whose head is not turned towards the camera in his respective song cover and the thumbnail.
- He is the first rapper to not be directly seen in his title card, but instead shown as a silhouette.
- His appearance in his title card, the song cover, and the thumbnail are references to the intro of Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
- EpicLLOYD had to undergo a nine-hour face makeover to get the face of Hitchcock. This was mentioned in one of the behind the scenes videos of the battle.
- Aside from Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD, he is the first non-fictional ERB character to appear in an episode of Dis Raps For Hire.