|Full name||Charles Lee Ray|
|First appearance||November 9, 1988|
|Born||January 24, 1950|
Hackensack, New Jersey
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Michael J. Fox vs Chucky|
|Vs||Michael J. Fox|
|Release date||March 14, 2010|
|Votes on website||N/A|
Information on the rapper
Chucky is the main antagonist in the Child's Play horror movie franchise. He is a doll possessed by serial killer and voodoo practitioner Charles Lee Ray, who transferred his soul into the doll before dying.
Throughout the first three films of the series, Chucky looks like an everyday child's doll, but with the fourth film came his famous scars and stitches, as well as a bloody eye. In each of the films, Chucky tries to return back to human form and kills all the people in his way during his quest.
Yo, Chucky here.
Yo, mention my face, man.
I'm getting dirty 'cause you make me.
Don't make me talk about how you're old and shaky.
Man, I know that is how you are I please.
Gotta dis you for your Parkinson's disease.
I think that's what you have.
Baby, now you look old, a long neck like a giraffe.
Let me start to cut and suture.
I'm gonna kill you, bring you Back to the Future.
- Unofficially, he is the second rapper in the Epic Rap Battles of History series, after Michael J. Fox.
- Chucky is unofficially the first:
- fictional character to rap in an ERB.
- rapper portrayed by EpicLLOYD.
- fictional character portrayed by Lloyd.
- He, GLaDOS, and Michael J. Fox are the only three rappers that haven't appeared in an official ERB.