Dante Cimadamore as Criss Angel
|Birth name||Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos|
|Born||December 19, 1967 (age 51)|
East Meadow, New York
|Appeared in||David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini|
|During||Harry Houdini's second verse|
|Location(s)||A blue glowing background|
The Broward Center for the Performing Arts
Information on the cameo
Criss Angel was born on December 19th, 1967, under the name Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos, in East Meadow, New York. He is a magician and television personality known for his grand illusions and rising popularity which eventually earned him the shows Mindfreak and BeLIEve.
Angel is the holder of several world records that involved escape tricks. He has won the International Magician Society's Magician of the Year award in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2007, and 2008, in addition to its "Magician of the Decade" title in 2009 and "Magician of the Century" title in 2010. He was the 22nd recipient of the Louie Award for outstanding achievement in the art of magic. Angel was one of the inaugural nominees for the Harry Houdini Award, awarded by the Harry Houdini Museum, making him the youngest magician to ever be inducted into the International Magician Society's Magic Hall of Fame. He is also the only man to have won the Merlin Magician of the Year award on two occasions, in 2001 and 2004. In 2011, he was awarded the World Magic Legacy Awards' Living Legend award.
Appearance in the rap battle
Angel appeared at the end of Harry Houdini's second verse, asking "Did somebody say Angel?" Houdini answered "No," to which he replied "Oh…"
- The real Criss Angel shared David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini in a Twitter post.
- He is the first cameo to do so.
- This makes him the fifteenth person known to have seen their battle.
- He is also the eighth person to have acknowledged the battle they appeared in through Twitter.
- He is the fifth cameo to have two different people acting and speaking for them.
- He is the fifth speaking cameo to enter due to something a rapper said.