Nice Peter as the Easter Bunny
|Full name||The Easter Bunny|
|First appearance||Early 1500s (created)|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny|
|Release date||April 20, 2011|
|Official vote(s)||29% (Old poll from ERB Website)|
|Location(s)||A flower field|
A Mongolian pattern
Information on the rapper
The Easter Bunny, also called the Easter Rabbit or Easter Hare, is a folkloric figure depicted as a rabbit bringing colored eggs, candy, and sometimes toys to the homes of children on Easter. He bears many similarities to Santa Claus, as they're both said to bring gifts to children the day before their respective holiday. Additionally, the Easter Bunny has even been used as a mascot to represent companies such as Hallmark and Cadbury during Easter.
Hey y'all! The Easter Bunny, here! I'm the cute, little rabbit that hops into your home on Easter morning leaving baskets filled with colored eggs and candy for children! You lucky dogs! I was first introduced by Georg Franck von Franckenau in a book about an Easter Hare bringing Easter Eggs! Oh Georg, what a silly old man! You crazy! But I'm glad he invented me because what a wonderful life I've got! I work one day a year, people make chocolate statues of me and I'm in all sorts of movies! You guys, did you know I give eggs because they used to be forbidden during Lent, so on Easter Catholics went egg crazy? Wild, right?! Anyway, thanks for the holiday, Jesus! Hop, hop, hop!
How you gonna battle? I invented hip-hopping!
My little tail swinging and my big ears flopping!
The Easter Bunny, baby; I deserve to be arrogant!
You ugly, rapist, pelt wearing barbarian!
(Ooh!) What you gonna do?
You've got a bucket on your head and a fu manchu!
The Great Wall couldn't keep you out of China!
Watch me rub my foot for luck and stick it right up your vagina!
Take it easy, baby. No need for this meanness.
We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!
I give people candy; you just like to pillage.
Why don't you get out of my face and go back to your village?
- The Easter Bunny is the first mythological or folkloric figure in ERB.
- He is the first and only character so far to have the announcer react to their announcement, this reaction being a sigh, referencing the fact that the Easter Bunny is a joke character or is significantly less threatening in comparison to Genghis Khan.
- He is the first rapper whose title card reads differently from what the announcer says, as he's announced as "The Easter Bunny" while the title reads as simply "Easter Bunny".
- He was originally supposed to wear a hat in the battle.
- He is the first animal rapper, followed by The Cat in the Hat, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Kermit the Frog.