Here are the rules and regulations for our wiki. Please be considerate and follow these rules. Thank you!
- When editing a page, vandalism is never acceptable, and will result in varying degrees of punishment, depending on the vandalism, and how often it happens. This includes and is not limited to removing content from pages, adding unnecessary information, adding inappropriate text and/or images, etc.
- Do not add any new categories without staff permission.
- Do not undo an edit from a rollback, admin, or bureaucrat without a good reason.
- Keep religious or political talk peaceful. If it escalates or offends someone, you may be given a warning.
- Do not disrespect/discriminate other users under any circumstances.
- Joking about others users with the intent of harassment is also not allowed.
- Spamming is not allowed and will result in an immediate block.
- Do not post any pornographic, gory, or shock images in the comments section. Doing so will result in a block.
- Do not post fake links to ERB audio or video. This will result in an immediate block.
- Do not mini-mod. This includes enforcing rules, telling people how to conduct themselves, or acting like a staff member when staff is present.
- Harassing a staff member to block/ban a user is backseat modding and not tolerated.
- Respect staff members' decisions.
- Do not beg for a staff position. Qualifications are listed below.
- Please be welcoming to new users. :)
- Sockpuppeting (the creation of multiple accounts) is not allowed. While a back-up account is allowed, accounts created to deceive/troll will be blocked infinitely with a punishment to the puppeteer.
- Commenting/Community rules apply.
- Do not over-advertise your blogs. Doing so may result in a temporary chat ban.
- Do not link chat to any outside sources, including other wikis. Doing this will result in a ban.
- Chat moderators reserve the right to kick or ban any user for behavior they deem unacceptable.
ERB crew chat visits:
- Do not spam questions.
- Do not disrespect any ERB crew member. Doing so will result in an immediate ban.
- Do not do anything that could put the wiki in any harm.
- Promotions and demotions are things decided on by the community.
- Do not factor bias into punishments.
To be considered for chatmod:
- You must have at least 1,000 contributions.
- You must be active for at least 6 months.
- You must be active on chat.
- You must have good behavior (blocks/bans may decrease chances).
To be considered for rollback:
- All of the above.
- You must have at least 500 edits on articles.
Last updated on August 28th, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.