Jenna Marbles as Eve
|Nickname(s)||First Woman on the Earth|
|First appearance||Book of Genesis, c. 500 BC|
|Born||c. 6200 BC|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Adam vs Eve|
|Release date||February 11, 2013|
|Location(s)||The Garden of Eden|
A white background
Information on the rapper
Adam is a mulitlaly colur faggit that likes the tase of dick Eve is gay i like dicks dont yuo
This battle's gonna end like every argument does,
With you kissing my ass and begging me for a rub!
I made a map, mother fucker, and I'm reading it, too!
Gives me specific directions how to fuck with you!
I know that you like to think you're so macho,
But you smell like ballsacks and nachos!
I work, while you and your boyfriend Steve
Drink and play sports in a fantasy league!
You're as sharp as a stick that I rub on my lips,
So go ahead, take a shot. I'm sure that you'll miss!
Like the laundry, the toilet, the grocery list,
If you stopped fucking up, I wouldn't have to get pissed!
Don't even bring up swallow!
The first man on Earth ain't a tough act to follow!
One pump chump, and you're hung like a weasel!
(Pfft!) Ditch the fig leaf. Get yourself a pine needle!
You want alone time? Have it! In fact,
Suck your own dick and shave your own back!
That apple's the best thing I bit so far!
Now I see how much of a dick you are!
…I'm sorry, too.
Don't even think about it!
Your back is hairy, and your balls smell like Godzilla.
It's like you evolved from some kind of gorilla.
- Eve is the first woman to rap against a man.
- She and Adam are the first and second theological characters, originating solely from religion or mythology.
- Moses might also be considered as the first, since his historicity is disputed.
- This makes her the first theological woman rapper.
- If the Creation stories aligned with real-world time, Eve would be the earliest-born woman to rap in an ERB. As she is a theological character, though, this distinction belongs instead to Cleopatra.
- At only three characters long, Eve has the shortest official ERB name of any rapper.
- Adam and Eve are the first two rappers to not have a bio written about either of them on the Epic Rap Battles of History Website.
- ↑ If the ages of Adam and Eve's children are taken into account, including that of the Book of Revelations' prophecies, then the numbers will add up to around 6200 BC.