Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny is the eighth installment of Epic Rap Battles of History and the eighth episode of Season 1. It features the founder of the Mongol Empire, Genghis Khan, rapping against the Easter mascot, the Easter Bunny. It was released on April 20th, 2011.
Nice Peter as the Easter Bunny
EpicLLOYD as Genghis Khan
Kurt Schmidt as Jesus Christ (cameo)
Aaron Zaragoza as a man named Jesus (cameo)
Dante Cimadamore as Jesus Quintana (cameo)
Jon Na as Genghis Khan's descendants (cameos)
How you gonna battle? I invented hip-hopping!
My little tail swinging and my big ears flopping!
The Easter Bunny, baby. I deserve to be arrogant!
You ugly, rapist, pelt wearing barbarian!
Ooh, what you gonna do?
You've got a bucket on your head and a fu manchu!
The Great Wall couldn't keep you out of China!
Watch me rub my foot for luck and stick it right up your vagina!
Ha, ha, ha, come on!
Your bunny ass about to feel the wrath of Khan!
Silly rabbit, you'll need more than luck!
You've got two giant ears but can't hear that you suck!
I drive a Mongol horde; your army is weak!
What? You going to attack me with a posse of peeps?
I'll bite off your tail and punch your teeth down your throat,
Then butcher your family, and make a new coat!
Take it easy, baby. No need for this meanness.
We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!
I give people candy. You just like to pillage.
Why don't you get out of my face and go back to your village?
From Poland to Korea, I ravaged the land!
Now my DNA's in dudes from New York to Japan!
Ha! Easter my ass, you're not in the Bible!
You're a fluffy bitch mascot for Hallmark in denial!
- This is the first holiday-based rap battle.
- This is the first battle where characters with the same first name appear. In this case, the said characters, namely Jesus Christ, Jesus Quintana, and a man named Jesus, only appear as cameos.
- This is the first battle to feature an animal.
- On August 22, 2016, "Season 5.5 will be coming soon. Keep your eyes peeled folks." was written in the description of the video.
- As seen in the behind the scenes, the Easter Bunny was originally intended to wear a hat.
- When the Easter Bunny opens his mouth in his title card, the background can be seen through it.
- At 0:17, Genghis Khan's torso shot is positioned too high, leaving the background visible at the bottom of the screen.
- During the line "Your bunny ass about to feel the wrath of Khan!", Khan is misspelled as "Kahn" in the subtitles.
- During the line "I drive a Mongol hoard; your army is weak!", the word "hoard" is used incorrectly. It should be spelled "horde" in the context Khan is using it.
- During the line "We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!", a man named Jesus' gardening rake is not keyed out correctly in the middle.
Epic Rap Battles of History 8. Behind the Scenes.
EPIC MAKEUP Genghis Khan vs Easter Bunny Ceciley
Add a photo to this gallery
EPIC MAKEUP EASTER BUNNY!!! Ceciley