Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker is the eighty-second installment of Epic Rap Battles of History and the eleventh and final episode of Season 6. It features Star Wars protagonist and Jedi Knight, Luke Skywalker, rapping against the wizard protagonist of the Harry Potter franchise, Harry Potter. It was released on December 5th, 2020.
[Note: No live action was used in this rap battle. All characters were portrayed by Lego Minifigures.]
Nice Peter as Luke Skywalker (voice actor)
Boyinaband as Harry Potter (voice actor)
Nice Peter as Han Solo and Yoda (voice actor)
The Jackpot Golden Boys as Ron Weasley and Fred and George Weasley (voice actors)
Star Wars cameos
A dewback, Owen and Beru Lars, Snoke, Darth Vader, Imperial officer, a womp rat, a bantha, Tusken Raiders, a gonk droid, R5-D4, WED-15-ST68, R1-G4, R2-D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jawas, a Bith, a wampa, Leia Organa, Jar Jar Binks, Stormtroopers, J. J. Abrams, a Sith trooper, Emperor Palpatine, C1-10P, C-3PO, Ewoks, Wicket W. Warrick, Logray, Teebo, Chief Chirpa, Chewbacca, a porg, and Lando Calrissian
Harry Potter cameos
Hedwig, Porpentina Goldstein, Peter Pettigrew, Cho Chang, Hermione Granger, Dean Thomas, Luna Lovegood, Alastor Moody, Remus Lupin, Rubeus Hagrid, Norbert, Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, the trolley witch, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Molly Weasley, Lucius Malfoy, a Mandrake, Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley, Dudley Dursley, Dumbledore, Dementors, Sirius Black, Harry Potter's stag Patronus, a Hungarian Horntail, Buckbeak, J. K. Rowling, Death Eaters, Lucian Bole, Dobby, Sybill Trelawney, Minerva McGonagall, Newt Scamander, a niffler, Jacob Kowalski, Griphook, Lord Voldemort, Crookshanks, Fenrir Greyback, and Bellatrix Lestrange
Dusty Bin and Selena Gomez
[Note: Harry Potter is in red, Luke Skywalker is in tan, Han Solo is in brown, R2-D2 is in italics, Ron is in blue, Fred is in orange, George is in purple, and Yoda is in green.]
Accio mic! Let me fire up the wand.
Like Hermione and Ron I'm about to get it on!
'Cause my mouth spits hot like Incendio flames!
You're Lukewarm like some Tauntaun remains!
Even the mad eye of my man Alastor Moody
Could see your franchise only has two decent movies.
Search your feelings: do you sense déjà vu?
You're gettin' smoked like your Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru!
Your acting is flat and your raps are 2D too!
Bugger off to the afterlife where you're fat and see-through!
You're the biggest letdown in your series since Snoke
It makes sense your father's Vader; all you do is choke!
You country bumpkin, you must be dumb!
Who farms moisture on a desert planet with two suns?
Let me stick my plans in your Dusty Bin droid.
I'll leave you like a Horcrux: split up and destroyed!
I don't know who made you shoot first, but that missed.
If I was you I'd have a bad feeling 'bout this!
(Ooh) I'm a rhyming Jedi like my father before me.
Your talking hat shoulda put you in Gryffin-dorky!
Your origin story is mostly stolen from me!
You might be Potter, but Harry, I planted your seed!
Let's see: little orphan raised by relatives in solitude,
Suddenly gets taken under wing of funky wizard dude,
Learns that he's been destined to have powerful gifts,
But between the two of us I think I got the cooler stick! (Swing it!)
My mic-saber cuts through you so slicey!
Leave you on the floor like an arm at Mos Eisley!
Hit you with the Wampa raps, I get icy!
Land'em in your face like: "That'll do nicely."
I fly the X-Wing to save a planet from massacre,
You fly a broom like some kind of magical janitor!
Your Dumble-dweeb army likes to think that you're the best.
All you did was use your mom like a bulletproof vest!
The death of my mother saved the wizarding race,
Your mum died of heartache when she saw your face!
You swamp school dropout! You're too whiney to rhyme.
At least when I Slytherin a sister, she isn't mine! (ooh!)
I'm the boy who lived, a bestseller without equal!
I'll split you like your fanbase's feelings 'bout the prequels!
The sequels brought you back to meet your demise.
I'd say you were brilliant, but I must not tell lies!
I left J.K. straight Rowling in cash!
You let J.J. compact your character to trash!
So go on, try and force more of your disses.
You're like a Stormtrooper: 'cause all your shit misses!
[beep boop beep] That’s right, R2 It does sound like he left all his fire in the goblet.
[boop beep beep] Haha! Maybe he will get rescued by an anorexic hobbit.
I think it's pretty clear that you and I are pretty different:
My drive's hyper, your drive's Privet!
I've got more rhymes than sand grains on Tatooine!
You couldn't pull in the win with a tractor beam!
I crushed an empire a galaxy large!
I blew up the Death Star; you blew up Aunt Marge!
I'll pop you where Poppy Pomfrey can't be healing you.
Unlike a great disturbance in the Force, I'm not feeling you!
Death would eat you up without Hermione and luck.
Because your own skills Wingardium Levio-suck!
You're a dud like Dursley, but worse.
And I’d rather herd nerfs than have to endure your third verse!
Have you heard rap before? That was not dope at all!
Maybe have Goldieballs show you the protocol!
But I bet you're just distracted, you got a lot on your plate.
On one hand the rebellion, on the other hand- oh wait...
I roll deep and the Weasleys got my back!
This muggle sucks more hole than the bloody sarlacc!
We'll rough you up good if you try to step to Harry, mate!
You're the least intimidating twin since Mary-Kate!
I flow like butterbeer on
You can find me getting fantastic on these beats!
It's over Luke! I got the high ground advantage!
I'll close it like a map: Mischief Managed!
You should have Hagrid fly you home on his moped.
If I wanted teenage wizardry I'd call Selena Gomez!
My attack tactics are galactically hardcore,
Far more than your goofy little Scar Wars!
I learned flow from the best in the biz! Get funky!
So of you, the end this is! Maclunkey!
My Jedi mind tricks put the nix on your Imperius!
Twist you up like death sticks, I'm Bellatrix: dead Sirius!
No need to Expelliarmus, you're harmless in a duel.
Call me the Hogwarts Express: I just took you to school!
- This battle was written in conjunction with members of the ERB Patreon. Patrons in the "Writer" and "Director" tiers on Discord were able to submit lines for the rappers, which were then incorporated into the battle.
- This is the third-longest video to date, at 4:34, and the second-longest rap battle, with an overall rapping time of 3:40.
- This is also the longest 1 vs 1 battle.
- This battle has the most cameos of any episode with a grand total of 64 distinct named characters and 13 different groups cameoing in the episode.
- This is the first season finale to not feature EpicLLOYD, nor as a rapper.
- This is the first season finale to feature the "Who Won?, Who's Next?, You Decide!" sequence.
- This is the first season finale where both rappers are fictional characters.
- The battle was not initially intended to be the season finale, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ERB decided to transition from Season 6 to Season 7 earlier than planned.
- This is the first battle to be available in 4K.
- This is the second battle to be animated in LEGO, after Zeus vs Thor.
- This is the first one where the font in the rappers' title cards is not made out of LEGO.
- The movies playing at the Movie Theater are Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, The Mummy, and Austin Powers (Presuming Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me given all of these are released in the summer of 1999).
- Selena Gomez draws the Mickey Mouse logo at the bottom left of the video, which is a reference to the Disney Channel Wand ID before a show airs on the network.
- In Harry Potter's title card, one of the R goes through his head.
- In the line "Your talking hat shoulda put you in Gryffindorky", "your" is misspelled as "you're", which is a common mistake.
- In the line "I'll split you like your fanbase's feelings 'bout the prequels," "feelings" is misspelled as "fellings."
- In the line "I've got more rhymes than sand grains on Tatooine," there is an extra space between "grains" and "on."
- In the line "I roll deep and the Weasleys got my back," the Weasleys are referred to as the "Weasley's" as if it were being used in the singular possessive.
- In the line "Twist you up like death sticks, I'm Bellatrix: dead Sirius!" "death sticks" is written as one word and capitalized as "Deathsticks." In the same line, the word "twist" was mistyped as "trip".
Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker. ERB Behind the Scenes