FANDOM

Icey778

aka Amy Dunne Supporter

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey mate, haven't talked to you in a while, but the wiki has been pretty silent, even with the tourney. Do you have a link to the discord server? Would be appreciated.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • On the Db wiki you said you were ignored. Like, when you say stuff like that, people get irritated and call you out on it. You didnt really ask a question or anything so I dont see why they would respond. Wouldve told you this yesterday but I dont have an account over there, I just stalk the pages and comments and somehow ran into you over here. Ciao

      Loading editor
    • 2601:14A:8200:4700:14C6:D35B:F9ED:BCC2 wrote:
      On the Db wiki you said you were ignored. Like, when you say stuff like that, people get irritated and call you out on it. You didnt really ask a question or anything so I dont see why they would respond. Wouldve told you this yesterday but I dont have an account over there, I just stalk the pages and comments and somehow ran into you over here. Ciao

      Please leave Death Battle drama on Death Battle wiki. Refrain from doing that here, thanks. 

        Loading editor
    • Icey778 wrote:
      2601:14A:8200:4700:14C6:D35B:F9ED:BCC2 wrote:
      On the Db wiki you said you were ignored. Like, when you say stuff like that, people get irritated and call you out on it. You didnt really ask a question or anything so I dont see why they would respond. Wouldve told you this yesterday but I dont have an account over there, I just stalk the pages and comments and somehow ran into you over here. Ciao
      Please leave Death Battle drama on Death Battle wiki. Refrain from doing that here, thanks. 

      Definitely Icey is a decent rapper. 

        Loading editor
    • Sidenote discord is linked if you wanna meme and only if you wanna meme. 

      Actually depending on who you are we can still talk and not meme; fuck it. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Inspired by your pvz rap battle, I decided to write a rap battle between beta-carrotina and huge-giganticus. when I post it I hope I'll get a feedback from you.

      Loading editor
    • Oh is that from Heroes? I just picked up heroes after nearly a year of playing it. I finally beat mission 5. Idk how to play that game. Also I have verses almost done for the next one. It's a zombie royale. 

        Loading editor
    • Oh and I also made a discord acc yesterday. you can add me if you want. The usernam's LawnDefender.

        Loading editor
    • LawnDefender072003 wrote:
      Oh and I also made a discord acc yesterday. you can add me if you want. The usernam's LawnDefender.

      Staying away from the PvZ discord because of drama? Is that your reason for not joining? 

        Loading editor
    • Icey778 wrote:
      LawnDefender072003 wrote:
      Oh and I also made a discord acc yesterday. you can add me if you want. The usernam's LawnDefender.
      Staying away from the PvZ discord because of drama? Is that your reason for not joining? 

      No, actually. I didn't join because I didn't like it.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Well I'm hyped for the ERB next week

    Excited, are you?

    And I bet that the unknown identities of the rappers are

    Really killing you too

    Every minutes is passing by very slowly

    Never been another time that made me bite my nails this hard

    Until now

    My god

    Breathing really hard right now to control myself

    Each day passes by slower than the last

    Really really hyped for this

    Only situations like this make me this hyped

    Now take the each letter that is bolding, and read them from top to bottom

    End.

      Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
  • Hello icey778, I am here to ask about the lyrics that you promised to get me for my upcoming battle.

    May I please ask how the lyrics are coming along and if you have a time frame for completing them.

    thanks in advance

    segamad66

      Loading editor
    • Why did you rely on me again? I told you to get a back up. I am working on improving my flow for things like this because I am sick of having the same flow that's why I'm working on a super secret battle that will be my best because I will have improved even more in flow by then. 

        Loading editor
    • im not relying on you, i just thought we were gonna do macgyver vs gadget together.

      if you like me to scrap you from guesting for me that would be fine.

      if not, i can wait till you have completed your super secret battle

      hope you understand

      sega

        Loading editor
    • The problem is my super secret battle could take months. You don't get better at improving flow in a day. It takes quite a bit of time and then I have to master this new flow. What I am saying is it could be a long while, not sure if you want to wait that long. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I agree the syllable counts are unbalanced and too long lines, but considering that several Toby vs Scott is too much on Toby's favour, I made this rap more to Scott than Toby.

      Loading editor
    • If you agree then you should fix both those things in your next rap battle. Sorry I just now saw this. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I'm done with the title cards.

      Loading editor
  • Aqualad, Batman wants us to report to the cave immediately - KF

      Loading editor
  • Wanna hang out on Gravity Falls?

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.