|Nice Peter||Gallery||Channel||Monday Show||Picture Songs||Season 1 Battle||Season 5 Battle|
Nice Peter as himself
|Birth name||Peter Alexis Shukoff|
|Born||August 15, 1979 (age 42)|
Rochester, New York
|YouTube Channel||Nice Peter|
nicepetertoo (now combined with Nice Peter)
|Hair||Brown (currently bald)|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD|
Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2
|Release date||November 18, 2011 (Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD)|
January 9, 2017 (Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2)
|Votes on website||58% (Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD) (Old poll from ERB Website)|
N/A (Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2)
|Location(s)||Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD:|
A blue background
A mountain top
Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2:
The ERB Studio
The Atlanta Outskirts
A teal old-fashioned flower pattern
The Broward Center for the Performing Arts
The Joy of Painting
Dark blue clouds
A black hole
Computer Command Prompt
A triangle-formed space construction
The Great Hall
A black background
Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD (on YouTube)
|Release date||March 19, 2011|
|Dis Raps for Hire|
|Appeared in||This Guy|
Darth Vader (cameo)
Nice Peter as himself
|Appeared in||King Henry VIII vs Hillary Clinton|
Jeff Bezos vs Mansa Musa
|During||King Henry VIII's first verse|
Mansa Musa's second verse
The Djinguereber Mosque
Nice Peter portrayed many characters in Epic Rap Battles of History. He battled EpicLLOYD in Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD and Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2. He also made a brief cameo appearance as himself in Jeff Bezos vs Mansa Musa as well as the unreleased King Henry VIII vs Hillary Clinton as himself getting his head chopped off. Nice Peter also hosted one ERB News, and he appeared as a guest rapper and made a cameo appearance as Darth Vader in the Dis Raps For Hire episode "This Guy".
Information on the actor/rapper
Peter Alexis Shukoff, more commonly known by his stage name, Nice Peter, was born on August 15th, 1979, in Rochester, New York to a Russian father and an American mother. As a child, he Irish danced in school. Peter graduated from the School of Arts in Rochester in 1997 and attended SUNY Fredonia. He later moved to Chicago where he met EpicLloyd. He is the co-writer and creator of Epic Rap Battles of History, along with EpicLLOYD. He has been in the majority of the videos, but doesn't have a speaking part in all of them, often making brief cameo appearances. Peter hosts the popular Monday Show, in which he may reveal hints regarding future battles, open Viewer Mail, give updates on Picture Songs (another series he created), sing, and generally talk about his week. As said in his video, "Mondays and a Killer Queen Cover", he got his name from an 80's rapper named Prime Minister Pete Nice, but it is often associated with him seldom being seen without a smile outside of the ERB videos. On December 21st, 2017, Peter announced in a video discussing the series' hiatus that he would be having a baby girl, due in April 2018. The month before their daughter was due, Peter and the baby's mother were married. He later announced that his second child, a boy, would be born in March 2020. As of October 29th, 2013, he has become a user on this Wiki. His account can be found here. Furthermore, his website can be found here and his YouTube account can be found here.
- John Lennon
- Darth Vader
- Abe Lincoln
- Lady Gaga
- Hulk Hogan
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Stephen Hawking
- The Easter Bunny
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Vince Offer
- The Cat in the Hat
- Mister Rogers
- Christopher Columbus
- John Lennon¹ ³
- Abe Lincoln¹ ³
- Hulk Hogan¹ ³
- Ludwig van Beethoven¹ ³
- Stephen Hawking¹ ³
- The Cat in the Hat¹ ³
- Master Chief¹
- Darth Vader
- Master Chief
- Michael Jackson (adult version)
- Steve Jobs
- HAL 9000²
- Freddie Mercury
- Abe Lincoln
- The Tenth Doctor
- Santa Claus
- Nikola Tesla²
- Lance Armstrong
- Vladimir Lenin
- Vladimir Putin
- Stephen Hawking³
- John F. Kennedy¹
- The mustached cowboys¹
- The white preacher in the Indian Independence March¹
- Darth Vader
- Bob Ross
- Donald Trump
- The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- Rick Grimes
- Bill Nye
- George Washington
- Leonardo (Turtle)²
- Donatello (Turtle)²
- Michelangelo (Turtle)²
- Raphael (Turtle)²
- Jamie Hyneman
- Romeo Montague
- Steven Spielberg
- Michael Bay
- Ted "Theodore" Logan
- David Copperfield
- Julius Caesar
- Jim Henson
- Kermit the Frog²
- J. R. R. Tolkien
- Thomas Jefferson
- Austin Powers
- Bruce Jenner
- Ivan the Terrible
- Abe Lincoln
- Charles Darwin
- Tony Hawk
- Hulk Hogan¹ ³
- Rasputin¹ ³
- Vladimir Lenin¹ ³
- Vladimir Putin¹ ³
- Batman¹ ³
- George Washington¹ ³
- Thomas Jefferson¹ ³
- Abe Lincoln¹
- Guy Fawkes
- Ronald McDonald
- George Carlin
- Jacques Cousteau
- Sigmund Freud
- Count Dracula
- The Joker
- J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Joe Biden
- Luke Skywalker²
- An Amazon worker
- The Rebel soldiers¹
- Himself¹ (cameo)
- Michael J. Fox²
- Back-up seagulls²
- Painty the Pirate² (cameo)
- James Bond
- Betty White
- Salvador Dalí
- Nicola Sturgeon
- Rick Astley
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Christoph Waltz
- Nicolas Cage
- Harrison Ford
- David Hasselhoff
- Johnny Depp
- Mel Gibson
- Bruce Willis
- Charles Darwin
- Rick Sanchez
- Andrew Jackson
- Carrot Top
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Jon Snow
- Hulk Hogan
- Ben Franklin²
- Charles Darwin²
- Leonardo da Vinci² (unofficial)
- Isaac Newton²
- Adam Smith²
- Zach Galifianakis² (cameo)
- Hippocrates² (cameo)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt²
- Eleanor Roosevelt² (cameo)
Dis Raps For Hire
- Darth Vader³ (cameo)
¹ Denotes non-speaking part.
² Denotes voice only.
³ Archived/reused footage of former/upcoming battles.
¤ Denotes upcoming rap battle.
Appearance in the rap battle (cameo)
Peter appeared on the magazine cover during Mansa Musa's second verse second verse when he says, "David Pecker picked a pack of your peter pics!" This is a pun on his name since his image is the "peter pic."
The battles were your idea to start with. That's no lie,
But I'm the one who had the brains to let a midget play the bad guys!
Look at you, or let me just tell you what I see:
You're a short little sidekick. I'll call you Mini-Me!
I drew a mustache on your face, and you played a mean Hitler.
Take the moustache away, you look more like Bette Midler!
You big-toothed, chompy-faced, horse-looking prick!
You and Bill O'Reilly can both suck my dick!
I wrote your best verses for you; let you scream on the chorus!
You've got as much music talent as Chuck fucking Norris!
You look like a thumb! Where'd you even come from?
It's like I'm battle rapping a fat version of Gollum!
Man, you don't even have to say that kind of shit.
Fuck the rap battles and you. I quit!
[Note: Nice Peter is in blue, while EpicLLOYD and Allrounda beats are in regular text.]
Hey, can you put that little, uh, thing back down in there?
No, no, no, the one below it.
You're just a little up in my face right now.
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I being annoying?
'Cause you said we'd be done at 10, and it's 4 in the morning.
Look, I don't know how to say this.
You know what, fuck it. Let me just fucking say it.
I'm fucking burnt out, man! It's been six years every day
That I wake up and come to work to look at your hungover face!
I need some personal space to get away from your screaming,
But every time I turn my back, mother fucker, you start scheming
To take over control of some shit I'm already doing just fine!
We'd have more subs than PewDiePie if you didn't fight me every time
I try to take our little baby in a creative direction!
I'm trying to make art, mother fucker! You're trying to find a rhyme for erection!
I'm sorry, man! No, I'm fucking not! Fuck you!
You're second class! That's why I let you run ERB2!
You're so afraid to lose, but losing's all you do,
And tonight, I'm not quitting the battles! Bitch, I'm quitting you!
And doink! Nice punchline, bro.
Your jokes haven't grown since you told them in a lunch line, bro!
You're an eight-year-old boy stuck inside a whatever-year-old man!
(Argh!) Look at me! I'm EpicLLOYD! Check me out! I can
Rap about my problems instead of solving them!
If you wanna heal, you gotta deal with your issues 'cause a bottle's not stopping them!
Yo, don't try to paint me as some compulsive little jerk!
If you weren't so cheap, we could hire some editors that do good work!
Who do you think just— Oh, that's real funny, Andrew!
Aww, c'mon! Now what the fuck did I do?
Allrounda Beats. What?
Who the fuck left the tag in?
Hey, Allrounda. Can you put the—
Yeah, and the little, uh, nice.
We cool, guys?
Yo, I guess what I'm saying, man,
Is that I'm running out of patience, man!
I'm a patient man,
But sometimes you need to be a patient, man!
I got the same shit that I was dealing with at the very beginning!
I'm trying to get somewhere with it, man, but all your bitching is keeping my wheels spinning!
That was weird. Yup.
I'm sorry about some of the things that I said.
I'm sorry about the way you played Batman.
I think I just need a break. Yeah, me too.
You wanna write a song? Yeah, dude!
Awards and nominations
|2013||3rd Streamy Awards||Best Writing: Comedy||Nominated||Peter Shukoff, Lloyd Ahlquist|
|Best Online Musician||Nominated||Peter Shukoff|
|Best Original Song||Won||Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates|
|1st YouTube Music Awards||Video of the Year||Nominated||Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney|
|Artist of the Year||Nominated||Peter Shukoff, Lloyd Ahquist|
|2014||4th Streamy Awards|
|Best Editing||Nominated||Andrew Sherman, Ryan Moulton, Daniel Turcan, and Nice Peter|
|Best Collaboration||Nominated||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, and Snoop Dogg|
|Best Writing||Won||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Zach Sherwin, Dante Cimadamore, and Mike Betette|
|Best Music Video||Won||Goku vs Superman|
|2015||5th Streamy Awards|
|Best Editing||Won||Andrew Sherman, Ryan Moulton, Daniel Turcan, and Peter Shukoff|
|Best Collaboration||Won||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Grace Helbig, and Hannah Hart|
|Best Writing||Nominated||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Zach Sherwin, Dante Cimadamore, and Mike Betette|
|2016||68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Short Form Variety Series||Nominated||Epic Rap Battles of History|
|6th Streamy Awards|
|Best Collaboration||Nominated||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Meghan Tonjes, Mike Betette, and Zach Sherwin|
|Best Editing||Nominated||Nice Peter, Andrew Sherman, Ryan Moulton, Josh Best, and Javi Sánchez-Blanco|
|Best Writing||Nominated||EpicLLOYD, Nice Peter, Zach Sherwin, Dante Cimadamore, and Mike Betette|
|2019||9th Streamy Awards||Best Writing||Nominated||Nice Peter, EpicLLOYD, Zach Sherwin|
- Thus far, Nice Peter does not have a rapping role in fourteen battles.
- Although he did not have a physical appearance in Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison, he did most of the vocals for Nikola Tesla.
- However, he is the only person to have a vocal role in every battle, as the announcer.
- As shown in the "Nice Peter's Favorite Rap Battle. s." video, his favorite battles in ascending order are Rick Grimes vs Walter White, Darth Vader vs Hitler, Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking, Theodore Roosevelt vs Winston Churchill, and Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers.
- So far, he has portrayed a third-party rapper in every battle featuring one, apart from Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters, Jim Henson vs Stan Lee, James Bond vs Austin Powers, and Ronald McDonald vs The Burger King.
- He hosted an ERB News as himself.
- He was featured in an Annoying Orange video, "Epic Rap Battles Of Kitchenry," playing EM&EM (spoof of Eminem), against the YouTube sensation, Annoying Orange (portrayed by Dane Boedigheimer, also known as Daneboe).
- He has been featured in Alex Farnham's video, "Jack Sparrow's RAP feat. NicePeter - MOCKSTARS," rapping as a pirate.
- He has made a cameo in a Bart Baker parody of "I'm Sexy and I Know It," "I'm Sexy and I'm Homeless."
- In a Rhett & Link video, "Epic Rap Battle of Manliness," Peter makes a cameo appearance as a jogger, alongside Lloyd.
- In a Q&A video with Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD, he reveals that his favorite character to portray was Ludwig van Beethoven.
- He has portrayed the most characters to die in battle, so far at five.
- His father is Russian.
- Until mid-2012, he had brown hair. However, due to balding and his portrayal of Steve Jobs, he shaved his hair off and is currently bald.
- Him and Lloyd have guest starred in "What Does 2013 Say?" and "YouTube Rewind: Turn Down for 2014."
- Him and Lloyd guest star in The Fine Brothers series, YouTubers React.
- He had the opening verse in all three royales.
- Additionally, he also had the ending verse in the earlier two.
- Before he started his own channel, Nice Peter was a ghostwriter for YouTubers who did parodies.
- His original channel was taken by a fan of Nice Peter's before he emailed the fan to get the account.
- His name was going to be Nice Pete, after someone reversed his previous nickname Pete Nice, but nicepete.com was already taken, so he added the r to make it Nice Peter.
- He has stated he might retire from Epic Rap Battles of History in order to raise a family.
- He was featured in editor Javi Sánchez-Blanco's YouTube video, titled "Cristiano Ronaldo vs Leo Messi - Spanish Rap Battle", in which he portrayed Luis Enrique, the then manager of Messi's team, FC Barcelona, and current manager of the Spanish national team.
- Along with Lloyd, he made a cameo appearance in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, as well as writing a rap battle for before the end credits.
- He was featured in Dan Bull and Stupendium’s YouTube videos of a rap battle between Minecraft and LEGO as the rap chorus in both videos.
- Main gallery: Nice Peter/Gallery