|Full name||Rhett James McLaughlin|
|Born||October 11, 1977 (age 43)|
|YouTube Channel||Rhett & Link|
Good Mythical Morning
Good Mythical MORE
This is Mythical
|Appeared in||Mario Bros vs Wright Bros|
Artists vs TMNT
Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted
Rhett McLaughlin portrayed Wilbur Wright as a part of the Wright Brothers in Mario Bros vs Wright Bros, Donatello Bardi as a part of the Renaissance Artists in Artists vs TMNT, and William Clark as a part of Lewis & Clark in Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted.
Information on the actor
Rhett James McLaughlin was born on October 11th, 1977, in Macon, Georgia. He is one half of the Internet duo Rhett & Link, alongside his best friend, Link Neal. They first met in first grade when they both got in trouble for writing profanity on their desk, resulting in them getting detention from their first grade teacher, Ms. Locklear. Their punishment was to color in pictures of mythical creatures and beasts, which is the origin of the name for their fanbase, "Mythical Beast".
After graduating from university, he spent some time working for Black & Veatch. He was later laid off from this job, but had been planning to leave anyway to pursue the entertainment business with Link.
- Rhett and his partner, Link, are the first guests to portray monochrome rappers.
- Every time Rhett & Link have appeared, they both appear on the same team.
- He is the tallest actor in the ERB series to date, at 6' 7".
- This makes him taller than any real-life ERB rappers, as Hulk Hogan and Michael Jordan, who are tied for the tallest real-life rapper, are only 6' 6".
- The second tallest actor is Chali 2na, who stands at 6' 6".
- He and Link are the first duo to rap alongside another duo.