Nice Peter as RoboCop
|Full name||Alexander James Murphy|
|Nickname(s)||Alex J. Murphy|
OCP Crime Prevention Unit 001
|First appearance||July 17, 1987|
|Hair||Blond (later bald)|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Terminator vs Robocop|
|Release date||June 22, 2015|
|Official vote(s)||28% (Old poll from ERB Website)|
Information on the rapper
RoboCop is a fictional cybernetic police officer designated as OCP Crime Prevention Unit 001 in the film series of the same name. The character begins as a human being named Alex J. Murphy, who is killed in the line of duty by a vicious crime gang. Subsequently, Murphy is revived as the cyborg entity RoboCop by the mega-corporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP). He is given the prime directives of "serve the public trust", "protect the innocent", and "uphold the law". From then on, RoboCop is tasked with keeping Detroit safe and free of criminals.
Freeze! I suggest you use your right to remain silent
Before I show your Gobot ass some Detroit violence!
I'm like an X-Wing commander 'cause I stay on target.
I take over these streets like I'm a farmers' market!
I wonder where the Cyberdyne research went
That they couldn't fix your funky Hans and Franz accent!
They sent you back to kill a child, but he's defeating you still.
They should have made a time-traveling morning-after pill!
And I didn't think I had any feelings left inside me,
But my heart was surely broken after Terminator 3!
I'm RoboCop, and I got the flow
To beat 'roided-out C-3PO!
I got the mic control like alt, delete.
Your move, creep!
You don't know love; you don't know honor.
You only know a programmed robot boner for John Connor.
(Uh!) OCP gave me the skills to wreck this.
I can't help it if I'm fresh; it's my prime directive!
Nice try, but I'm too quick on the draw.
What can go wrong for you will, creep: Murphy's law!
- Eleanor Roosevelt hinted at RoboCop in an ERB News video.
- He is the second cyborg to rap after Darth Vader.
- A preview of him was shown during the "More Behind the Scenes" end slate of Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted's behind the scenes part 2 video.
- The costume was provided by Sam Macaroni, who also helped provide the Proton Packs for the Ghostbusters in Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters.
- He is the fifth rapper to possess and shoot a handgun, after Clint Eastwood, Adolf Hitler, Rick Grimes, and Bonnie Parker.
- He is the second/third rapper whose head is not turned towards the camera in their respective cover art, after Alfred Hitchcock and alongside the Terminator.