|Full name||Tim Chantarangsu|
|Born||March 6, 1986 (age 33)|
Billings, Montana, United States
|YouTube Channel||Timothy DeLaGhetto|
|Appeared in||Hulk Hogan and Macho Man vs Kim Jong-il|
Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers
Information on the actor
Tim Chantarangsu, also known as Timothy DeLaGhetto or Traphik, was born on March 6th, 1986, in Billings, Montana, United States. He is an American YouTube personality, rapper and comedian. He is currently a cast member on the improv comedy show Wild 'N Out, on MTV and MTV2.
His YouTube channel consists of collaborations with other musical artists, songs from his albums and mixtapes, and sketch and parody videos. His YouTube channel has over 3,000,000 subscribers, as of November 2015. He also has a vlog channel, a music channel, and a style channel.
- DeLaGhetto is the first male guest and first Asian actor to rap in an ERB.
- He is the second guest to rap in general, after Lisa Donovan.
- Alongside Zach Sherwin, George Watsky, DeStorm Power, Rhett & Link, Key & Peele, Kimmy Gatewood, Dan Bull, and Wax he is one of the only guest stars to have a rapping role in more than one season.
- Both of the rappers he has portrayed have twisted the battle by causing a shift in the plot: Kim Jong-il blasted Hulk Hogan with a bazooka, which caused Macho Man Randy Savage to enter the battle, and Sun Tzu said a line that caused the Western Philosophers to turn against each other, and then caused his own team to turn on each other as well.
- He was also involved in the writing process for Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers, as well as Kim Jong-il's verses.
- He and EpicLLOYD were featured in Rhyme Combinator’s YouTube video of a rap battle between Alexander Hamilton, the founder of the Central Bank, and Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin, in which he rapped as Satoshi. 
- Main gallery: Timothy DeLaGhetto/Gallery