Greetings, the name's Gabriel Tsang (曾) T. S., but it is best to call me Gabriel or Gab. I am a Hongkonger, like Teddy. I am afraid of talking to strangers in public and being alone is fine sometimes actually ;~;. I'm 187 cm and 60 kg. Me Engrish no good me make grammar mistaeks.
How do I discover ERB:
I was a fan of the Annoying Orange back when it was relevant in 2011 or something. One of its videos was a spoof video is titled "Epic Rap Battles of Kitchenery". A habit of mine is to check out the things they parodied. So I searched "Epic Rap Battles...". The first suggestion pops out reads "Epic Rap Battles of History". The first ever ERB I've ever watched was Justin Bieber vs Beethoven, I loved the flow, but didn't really dug up the lyrics precisely that time. I watched all the other Season 1 battles within a week, a couple of weeks later, Hitler vs Vader 2 was released, and I watched the BTS first, without realising a new battle was out, I subscribed to the ERB channel regardless. Around February(?), I saw Master Chief vs Leonidas, and I liked it. Shortly after Mario Bros vs Wright Bros released I was hoping ERB will release another battle, and they did! I became a fan of the series after that. The gap between Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates and Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury was boring as fuck, but the hype train arrived when I googled "ERB" for some random reasons. I clicked on Google images and saw an image of the real Freddie Mercury, without knowing who he actually was. I clicked the image, leading me to this wiki, and then HOLY FUCK! I SAW THE AUDIO FOR THE BATTLE AND I LISTENED TO IT! Since then I became a member of this wiki to get hints.
ERB is the best YouTube channel out there, it changed my life. I used to hate history, it was boring to me, yet my dad loves it and I got annoyed by that. But ERB uses a fun and interesting way to describe history with catchy flows and memorable lines, this made me become a history lover. Heck, I even like humming tunes and rapping when a historical dude was mentioned at school, and promoting series to my peers. It has been an inside joke around my gang, and they always cracked me up. History is now a subject I have chosen as an elective one, despite not being that good at it.
Epic Rap Gabriel of History
- Alex Hirsch vs Samuel Morse
- Waluigi vs Joseph Mulhattan
- Tojo Hideki vs Carrie Lam
- Weeb-ness out of this WORLD
- I suggested this in an episode of the Monday Show, and Peter said it was "deep"
- Keikaku Doori
- The atomic number is 26
- Otto von Bismarck vs Margaret Thatcher
- Mao Zedong vs Fidel Castro
- Mr. Bean vs Charlie Chaplin
- Charles Dickens/R. L. Stine vs Roald Dahl
- Vincent Van Gogh vs Andy Warhol
- Karl Marx vs Adam Smith
- The Beatles vs N. W. A.
- John Rockefeller vs Warren Buffet
- Shigeru Miyamoto vs Hayao Miyazaki
- Nelson Mandela/Malcolm X vs Maximillen Robespierre
- PewDiePie as Alfred Nobel
- NigaHiga as Shigeru Miyamoto
- Dumbfoundead/Timothy DeLaGhetto as Mao Zedong
- Nice Peter as Fidel Castro
- KRNFX as Tojo Hideki
- Ludacris as Malcolm X
- Nice Peter as Mr. Bean
- George Watsky as Paul McCartney
- EpicLLOYD as Ringo Starr
- Zach Sherwin as George Harrison
- Zach Sherwin as Charles de Gaulle
Free to use. yay.
Shitty Valentines cards
More to come