Not sure how many people will read this with the more obscure characters, but I made this a while ago and found this site to dump it on
Haruhi Suzumiya VS Madoka Kaname:
- I'm normally interesting the magical and the bizarre,
- but this mahou shoujo  is boring me so far!
- I know your feeling down seeing as your friends have died
- but you didn't try to help them, you just stood their and cried. 
- You... With divine powers?! That seems slightly odd.
- You let Kyubey  live... your too soft to be a god!
- When this is finished, your ass will be owned!
- Bitch, I'm gonna prove your are more useless than Kyon!
- As for why you don't deserve to be a god, I could go on for hours!
- For starters you do nothing but subconciously  abuse your powers!
- You threaten the universe unless they keep you entertained! 
- While I'm ridding the world of suffering and pain!
- Your an egotistical bitch, who holds the world hostage!
- I'm gonna strike you down like just another witch!
- They'll find you three days later in a roadside drainage ditch!
- You'll wish you never wrote those cheat codes on that high school soccer pitch! 
- Your gonna learn not to mess with Haruhi
- I guarantee my victory.
- Even my own disappearance couldn't stop me! 
- I'm the goddess of anime, you can't take my place!
- I'll beat you down and seal you in a closed space!
- Girl, my rhymes gonna blow right through you!
- I'll send you back to the corner, make you cry like Mikuru!
- Yeah, about Mikuru, she's just there for you to molest
- I'll be calling up the cops, bitch, charges gonna be pressed!
- I got Homura by my side, ready to unleash the hate!
- Time loop your ass just like Endless Fucking Eight!
- My show won awards for excellence in animation
- A genre defining experience for a new generation
- Your moment of fame came and went, I'm afraid
- So get your ass back into the last decade!
- ↑ Theme: Female anime characters who attain godlike powers.
- ↑ Japanese: magical girl- a feminine almost superhero-like anime stock character- think Sailor Moon, which Puella Magi Madoka Magica brutally deconstructs (as seen in the line below) into a sort of dark fantasy series.
- ↑ Madoka herself is a a sort of neutral observer for much of the story, and is frequently reduced to tears, admitted justifiably.
- ↑ An antagonist (arguably) in Madoka Magica, and a character hated by fans. Looks like a furry cat-like creature, actually evil (at least by human standards, really more of a Lovecraftian Horror). Saying any more is spoilers
- ↑ Haruhi is not aware of her godlike powers in canon.
- ↑ Really the basic premise of the Haruhi Suzumiya series.
- ↑ Monsters in Puella Magi Madoka Magica are referred to as witches.
- ↑ It is suggested Haruhi may have gained her powers after she wrote a bunch of mysterious symbols in an athletic field using the line-painter- Literally "cheat codes" to the universe
- ↑ Reference to the anime movie "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
- ↑ Refers to Akemi Homura, a character (possibly the real protagonist) of Madoka Magica, a girl with the power of time manipuation, but weak offensive powers, so she literally pauses time and steals military hardware such as rocket launchers. Endless Eight refers to a fan nickname of the first eight episodes of the second season, which consists of a time loop, essentially repeating the same episode eight times.
- ↑ Madoka Magica earned awards in animation in Japan, including recognition as a "cultural asset".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.