Nice Peter as Vince Offer
|Birth name||Offer Shlomi|
The "ShamWow!" Guy
|Born||April 25, 1964 (age 56)|
|Rap battle information|
|Appeared in||Billy Mays vs Ben Franklin|
|Release date||June 23, 2011|
|Official vote(s)||65% (Old poll from ERB Website)|
Information on the rapper
Offer "Vince" Shlomi, more popularly known as Vince Offer or the "ShamWow!" Guy, was born on April 25th, 1964, in Beersheba, Israel. Offer was raised in Brooklyn, a borough of New York City. He worked part-time as a writer, director, and comedian. He is an infomercial pitchman, most famous for marketing the ShamWow! (an absorbent towel), the Slap Chop (a handheld food cutter), the Schticky (a lint roller), the InVinceble (a stain remover), Quicky Grass (a lawn fertilizer), and the DaVinci Pro (a vegetable peeler/cutting knife). He has also advertised Eminem's 2010 album, Recovery. He became known for his arrest in 2009 for beating a prostitute after she bit his tongue. On April 18, 2014, he married Melody Claire Mandate and had a daughter with her. While marketing products, he tends to make inappropriate jokes, which have earned him notoriety.
You following me, camera guy? 'Cause it's about to get furious!
You're gonna love my nuts until you're bi-focal-curious!
Your boy George chopped down trees. You couldn't break a piece of balsa!
Slap chop your face! Make a double-chin salsa!
Your style is so broke, they call you "Poor Richard"!
It's bad enough I gotta see you every time I tip a stripper!
Vince against a founding father is just too bad,
'Cause after this, America is gonna lose a dad!
- Offer is the first rapper to take over after another rapper dies, and the second to back-up another rapper, after Macho Man Randy Savage.
- He is the first rapper portrayed by Nice Peter who is not a title rapper.
- He is the first rapper to not be introduced by the announcer.
- He, along with Steve Jobs and the Doctor, are the only rappers to respond to the announcer.
- Coincidentally, all of them are portrayed by Nice Peter.
- He is the first rapper to enter due to something said by a rapper (or in his case, the announcer) in-battle.
- He is the first rapper not to have an ERB Bio written about them on the ERB website.